domingo, 15 de marzo de 2020

P5 LISTENING / SPEAKING & WRITING......Listen and practice.... Pronunciation / Intonation / Rhythm..... What is moral of each story? ....

THREE BLIND MICE
OH I WISH I WAS
P5 VOCABULARY BUILDING TIPS
WHEN SNOW FALLS
THE HUNGRY CATERPILLAR ANALYSIS
BLACK BEAUTY FIRST HOME
BLACK BEAUTY BEING TRAINED AND ATTITUDE
BLACK BEAUTY AND THE NEW FRIENDS
BLACK BEAUTY ADAPTING
GINGER'S STORY
A LESSON FROM MARYLEGS
HORSE TALK AND HUMAN TALK
DANGER IN THE STORM
A NAUGHTY BOY
THE CHANGE
VOCABULARY GAMES


5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hello miss Margaret I`m doing my homework everyday.
    I want to go back to school in Septenber.I miss you lots.
    Bye,see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Eva,

      How are you and the family doing? thank you for the comments and yes I miss you all and the dance.

      Check on the blog for more updates.

      Regards

      Eliminar
  3. Hello Margaret,
    My family and I are going everyday to walk near the see and sometimes we going to ride a bike but it is hot and I prefer to stay at home.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Eva,
      Now can you check on the blog to practice some vocabulary and then write a letter to tell me about your findings. Good Luck!

      Eliminar